Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Some answers...

Previously-posted riddles:

1. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? An interesting riddle. Too bad no one gets it w/o having any hints first. Really highlights the fact that we should never assume anything so quickly. The ans: a towel! Ha ha.

2. What can you catch but not throw? A familiar one. Ans: cold.

3. From the beginning of eternity
To the end of time and space
To the beginning of every end
And the end of every place.
What am I?


Eh... One habit of the mind: "Begin with an end in mind." Must know what you're looking for, or else you def can't give the right ans, which's the letter "e".

4. I move stepwise, jumping when I've to. Often do I jump against my will, yet only in 1 direction I can move, before I reach the end of the road. What am I?

My very own!!! Ha ha. Not really a fair riddle, and only ppl who're into board games, or at least have some understanding of them, can give the ans. It's "checkers discs", or whatever u call that.

5. What sch contains the highest percentage of model students? HCI? RJ? Sigh... How come no one post any ans on the tag board right on ur right? The fairest ans would be... a modelling sch! Ha ha. Can just picture the stunned look on your face right now.

So, end of riddles. Will post just one more. "After you take away the whole, some still remains. What am I?" Quite simple. Don't assume anything!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home