Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Some reflections...

Sian.. where's everyone??? Mugging... MATH S???????? Ha ha. Fine.

Just watched man utd's first half against newcastle. How they just played should be a great example to us all. After that horrible, disgusting two-nil loss against norwich last week, they did just what they're supposed and paid to do: fight back, n hammer the next team that comes along. Moreover, van nistelrooy n scholes have started scoring again, after long barren spells. Their never-say-die attitude should be an example to us all. This's the hwa chong spirit!!! Ha ha.

Hopefully, they kept up their performance later...

These few wks've seen some significant changes (other than switching to bball after the soccer ball got confiscated). One thing drives out another, and no doubt, it's foolish to act without thinking, not to read between the lines...

Some lame stuff:

"Oh my gosh, I think I have a manicure
The sun, I swear, is scorching up my gorgeous hair.
Red blue yellow green
What's the colour of my skin?
I don't know. I don't care..."

Ha ha. This is what that's written on my exam script now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home