Once a guy, always a proper guy

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I'm still alive...

Ha ha. Really learn to treasure those close to me today. Realise I can't live without u... It hurts me when u're not around with me for lunch. I don't feel secure when u're not there with me doing hw n mugging. It feels strange without u on the soccer field. Carrying stuff's become so much tougher without u by my side. My heart just stops beating when i think about u, when i know u won't be there...

Oh my hand (right)! How I wish i haven't injured u today during chem pract! Thanks to everyone who helped me and supported me for the entire day! Even a simple display of concern like "are u all right" is wonderful in my remarkable recovery to match fitness for the afternoon's soccer game. Cheers to chow (the new chem hod... nvm. Just laming around), jas, yc, mr lee n the chem dept for helping to dress my wound! Ha ha. My hand felt so much better after that!

Fine. Shall stop laming. Ha ha. Numerous scandals starting n growing in the class now. Sigh... It's really quite tiring to keep on denying n denying n denying. So, from now on, any scandal involving me, and I'd just yawn or show some indifference. Ha ha.

Speedy recovery, gloria! Can't believe the no. of casualties in one day...

Anw, reached sch at 6.05 AM today, since bro's to reach sch early for some crap reason! Wanted to blast some music at the class bench, but there's this other guy who arrived at nearly the same time as me, and i just couldn't affect others when they're studying, right? I'm so so so so considerate.. So, just went up third floor, and listened to songs lor. Think uncle chong and the cleaners would have felt some.. surprise, that some student would be listening to music on the third floor at 6 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home