Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, November 28, 2004

A quiet end to a busy week...

Absolute slacking today. Did some reading, practised my clarinet, sleeping, eating, playing comp... Not much. A sharp contrast to the rest of the days in this week...

Looks like man utd's form's picking up now. Scored nice goals and defended well. Just too bad that chelsea's form's quite gd too. Nvm. Man Utd'll fight back! My blessings to liverpool for one night. If they beat arsenal, I shall not insult it in any way any more. Hope gerrard's inspirational later on. Expect a tight game with few chances, esp from liverpool, as they're severely lacking in firepower.

Never knew that so many of my juniors keep blogs. And I never know about them until yesterday or friday. Whatever. Linked to their blogs already, though I don't expect many of them to visit mine. Sort of rearranged the links. Neater, right? Yet, don't think I'd visit their blogs frequently. Nvm.

Next wk: no more tag. So, band practs, not to mention cip meeting cum class outing. Looking forward to them, I hope.

Beer's nice! Drank one large cup of it during lunch. It tastes great esp when one's in that mood for a drink.


I never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I’ve moved on
You’ll always be my baby,
I never found the words to say,
You’re the one I think about each day,
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.


Captivating lyrics by s club 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home